A combined position as clinical professor in Clinical Oncology and as consultant in Clinical Oncology is vacant at the Research Unit of Clinical Oncology, Department of Clinical Research, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark and at the Department of Clinical Oncology, Odense University Hospital, respectively.
The posts are considered as one entity.
A full description of the position can be obtained by e-mail to recruitment coordinator Elisabeth Lohmann Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be obtained from the Head of the Department of Clinical Research, professor Kirsten Kyvik, e-mail email@example.com
The successful applicant for the clinical professor position will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
Applications will be assessed by an expert committee. Applicants will be informed of their assessment by the university.
Applications – including the required attachments – must be sent via the link "Apply online". Only online applications will be accepted. Attached files must be Adobe PDF or Word format. Each field in the application form can contain up to max. 10 Mb.
Only applications written in English will be accepted for evaluation.
The application must contain (as pdf.- or docx.-files):
• a motivation letter
• a detailed CV
• degree certificates (inclusive of Ph.D.-diploma)
• a complete and numbered list of publications
• 10 scientific peer-reviewed publications considered by the candidate as most important for this position. Please notice that one pdf.- or docx.-file must be attached for each publication.
• a teaching portfolio detailing the candidate’s prior teaching experience, teaching skills, and teaching philosophy
• as to the post as consultant: information on the applicant’s own skills as concerns "the seven roles of the physician" inclusive of supporting evidence.
• a research plan detailing the candidate’s ideas and plans for her/his future research work.
Incomplete applications with regard to the above-mentioned requirements will not be assessed.
References will be obtained for the applicant who is the first choice for the position - from the applicant’s most recent employer, and from previous employers as required.
Applicants selected for interview must expect to undergo a personality test specifically targeted work related matters.
Further particulars concerning the application - please see the link below.
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
Read the Guideline for applicants